UC Student Health Insurance ID Cards
In order to access your student health insurance ID card, please follow the below steps:
- Go directly to the www.uhcsr.com website.
- If you have created a UHCSR Account in the past, log in.
- If you have not created a UHCSR Account, Click “Login to My Account” at the top right-hand corner.
- At the bottom left of the next page will be a "Quick Links" section - Click "Create my Account".
- Complete the registration form using your name, date of birth, and student ID number along with a new password.
- Once logged in, you will have access to ID cards, Claim information, EOBs and other plan-related information.
Students can access their ID card via the UHCSR App
UHCSR offers a simple and easy way to access your insurance account and ID card via the UHCSR app.
After enrolling in the insurance, students will receive an email with information on their ID card.
If your Student Health Insurance ID card does not appear, please email the Student Insurance office at email@example.com.
*The Print ID Card section under your Catalyst account is no longer functioning - access to your ID cards or Proof of Health Coverage letters will be found through your UHCSR account.