UC Student Health Insurance ID Cards
- Go directly to the www.uhcsr.com website.
- If you have created a UHCSR Account in the past, log in.
- If you have not created a UHCSR Account, Click “Login to My Account” at the top right-hand corner.
- At the bottom left of the next page will be a "Quick Links" section - Click "Create my Account".
- Complete the registration form using your name, date of birth, and student ID number along with a new password.
- Once logged in, you will have access to ID cards, Claim information, EOBs and other plan-related information.
*The Print ID Card section under your Catalyst account is no longer functioning - access to your ID cards or Proof of Health Coverage letters will be found through your UHCSR account.
Please note that your student M# is no longer your ID number for your insurance. You will be required to update your insurance information with any existing providers you may have.
If your Student Health Insurance ID card does not appear, please contact Student Health Insurance at email@example.com or at 513-556-6868.