Archived Seminars and Videos
- Balancing Life, Family and Career (2014 Nov 25)
- Managing Your Early Career (2014 Sep 22)
- Careers and Collaborations (2014 May 7)
Town Hall Meeting: Your Home, Your Health Your Voice (2008 Sep)
- Welcome: then-State Representative Steve Driehaus (31st District), Dr. Sam Wilson, then-NIEHS Acting Director.
- The impact of childhood lead poisoning on individuals, families, and communities: Kim Dietrich, PhD
- Plastics—estrogen, health, and reasonable caution. Expert Panel: Scott Belcher, PhD, Shuk-Mei Ho, PhD, and Nira Ben-Jonathan, PhD
- Second hand smoke. Steve Wilson, MD
- Poisons in your home. Earl Siegel, PharmD, Poison Control Center
- Mold, pets, living near traffic, and allergic disease. Grace LeMasters, PhD
- Developing community partnerships. Erin Haynes, DrPH, MPH, and Caroline Beidler, Marietta resident
- Closing Remarks: Shuk-Mei Ho, Joyce Martin NIEHS
- Acknowledgements: Shuk-mei Ho, PhD
Note: Viewing presentations on a PC or Mac Require the free Microsoft Silverlight plugin, available here.