3200 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45220-2213
The Cincinnati VA honor's America's Veterans by providing exceptional health care that improves their health and well-being. The Cincinnati VA consists of two divisions located in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Fort Thomas, Ky. Together, it provides services to 17 counties in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
- 1.5 and 3T MRI, 640 MDCT with CT Fluoroscopy, 1 Interventional Radiology suite
- Diagnostic and Vascular Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, & DR
- Phillips IntelliSpace PACS with PowerScribe voice transcription
2751 O'Varsity Way, 3rd Floor, Room 335
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221
Athletes from the elite professional to the aspiring amateur trust our clinical faculty members to keep them performing their best. UC Department of Orthopaedic Surgery faculty members serve as the health care providers for many local athletics, including those at the University of Cincinnati and Miami University, both NCAA Division I programs.
Angelo Colosimo, MD, serves as the director of operations and head team orthopaedic surgeon for UC Athletics; Jon Divine, MD, serves as the head team physician for UC Athletics; and Stephen Dailey, MD, serves as the director of sports medicine and head team physician for Miami University Athletics.
Visit University of Cincinnati Athletics
Visit Miami University Athletics
333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, a nonprofit academic medical center established in 1883, is one of the oldest and most distinguished pediatric hospitals in the United States, ranking as one of the top three pediatric hospitals in the country.
- 66,500 visits to the Emergency Department annually
- Pediatric level one trauma center
- Staffed 24 hours a day by fellowship-trained Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- International reputation for patient care, education and outreach
- An additional suburban community pediatric experience for senior residents at CCHMC-affiliated Liberty campus, 20 miles from CCHMC.
- Clinicians and researchers at CCHMC have academic appointments to the UC College of Medicine.