International Student Immunization Requirements for Attending the University of Cincinnati.
Before arriving to the United States obtain the required immunizations and have your health care provider complete this form (also sent to you by UC International Office).
- Respond to the invitation sent to your official UC Email address from MedProctor and register for a MedProctor account. You do not have to pay for this process.
- Upload your completed immunization form to MedProctor.
- For MedProctor questions, use the chat feature on their website.
- You can make an appointment at UHS if you are missing any immunizations by calling 513-556-2564.
- For general questions about the immunization requirement email UHSTracking@ucmail.uc.edu.
- Do not receive any live immunizations within the four-week period prior to your arrival to UC.
- TB testing will be done at UC during your health screening, even if you have a recent TB test result from your country.
Your required immunizations include:
Hepatitis B (3 doses) OR Heplisav-B (2doses)
- Or Hepatitis B surface antibody (HBSAB) titer*
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) (2 doses)
- Or MMR titer*
Meningitis A (Meningococcal Quadrivalent) One dose if you are 16 to 21 years of age. Dose must be given on/after 16th birthday.
Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Acellular Pertussis) One dose given within the past 10 years.
Varicella (2 doses)
- OR Varicella antibody (VZVIgG) titer*
- OR history of disease
* A titer is a laboratory test that measures the presence and amount of antibodies in blood. A titer may be used to prove immunity to disease.
Submitting your information is easy!
Step 1: Register
Visit medproctor.com and click "Register for a New Account." Use your University of Cincinnati email address.
Under Entering Term:
- Select Requirement Group: International Student
Step 2: Download
You can obtain the immunization form here or click on the University of Cincinnati Required Form tab.
Step 3: Upload
Upload your completed immunization form here. You will receive an email confirmation from Medproctor once the forms have been reviewed.
Handy Tips and Information for Successful Upload of Records:
- A licensed healthcare provider MUST complete and sign the immunization form.
- Other forms of documentation can be uploaded as supporting documentation.
- Use MM/DD/YY date formats.
- Please do not submit your documentation to University Health Services.
- If you already have records on file at UHS, they are not automatically uploaded to MedProctor. You must submit your proof of immunization to MedProctor.