Important updates from University Health Services 3-18-20
In order to best protect our patients and staff in this time of COVID, the following changes have been implemented:
- No walk ins – care is still available by appointment only. In an effort to limit viral exposures for everyone, we are limiting face to face visits as much as possible.
- To establish care with counseling or psychiatry, please call 513-556-2564. You will receive a call from a nurse or provider, who may be able to address your concerns over the phone. In office appointments will be made at the discretion of our providers only. You may receive a referral to services at UHS or elsewhere in the community based on your specific needs.
- All counseling appointments are by phone or video until further notice. In office appointments will be made at the discretion of our counselors and psychologists, and in compliance with public health and safety standards.
- All psychiatry new patient appointments are in person, with all follow up occurring by phone or video. Additional in person visits will be made at the discretion of our psychiatrists, and in compliance with public health and safety standards.
- No referrals are being accepted for ADHD/LD testing at this time due to compliance with clinic health and safety requirements.
- The UHS pharmacy remains open for operation during our normal hours.
- Please check this website frequently for updates in this fluid and challenging situation.
The University Health Services pharmacy, located on the main campus offers pharmacy services to UC students. Our goal is to provide quality pharmaceutical care with an emphasis on educating our patients on the proper use of their medication both prescription and nonprescription, while instructing them on how to be active participants in their pharmaceutical care.
We gladly fill:
- Prescriptions written by University Health Services (UHS) providers
- Prescriptions written by an outside provider
- Prompt dispensing of prescription medication on campus.
- Patient counseling
- Select over-the-counter medications
- Select diabetic supplies
- Call ahead refills to save time
- Limited third party prescription coverage
Methods of Payment:
- Bearcat Card
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express