Support the Department
The internal medicine department is dependent on philanthropic support. Below is a list of funding priorities. If you would like to make a gift to any of these funds or would like to explore other giving opportunities, please contact Mike Zenz, Executive Director, College of Medicine Office of Development and Alumni Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-558-3355.
Internal Medicine Department Funds
- Internal Medicine Discretionary Fund
- Gregory Rouan Endowment Fund for Graduate Medical Education
- Internal Medicine Scholarly Training for Academic Research (IMSTAR) Fund
- Resident International Education Fund in the Department of Internal Medicine
- Richard W. and Sue P. Vilter Chair in Internal Medicine
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
General Internal Medicine
Immunology, Allergy and Rheumatology
Nephrology and Hypertension
Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Pulmonary Discretionary Fund -- To be used to support the Pulmonary Department of the College of Medicine.
- Pulmonary Fellowship Development Fund -- Supports the academic and research needs of fellows within the Pulmonary Division of Internal Medicine.
- Robert G. Loudon Endowment Fund in the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine -- Established March 2013 by Francis X. McCormack, M.D. and others. Supports the educational efforts of the UC Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine. This will include support of the fellowship training efforts of the Division.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Fund -- To be used for patient care, education, and clinical research with the Division of Pulmonary Hypertension.
- The Interventional Pulmonary Research Fund -- Supports the interventional research needs within the Pulmonary Division of Internal Medicine.