Internal Medicine Clinical Care
UC Health Internal Medicine comprises more than 250 board-certified physicians who specialize in the prevention, evaluation and management of both common and complex, non-surgical conditions in the following general and medical sub-specialty areas:
- Cardiovascular Health & Disease
- Digestive Diseases
- General Internal Medicine
- Immunology, Allergy, & Rheumatology
- Infectious Diseases
- Nephrology & Hypertension
- Pulmonary, Critical Care, & Sleep Medicine
Looking for Clinical Care?
Schedule an appointment with a physician of UC School of Medicine and find out more information about patient services.