Welcome to Medical Student Admissions
The University of Cincinnati College of Medicine has a proud tradition of training outstanding clinicians and leaders in biomedical research and academic medicine.
The College of Medicine strives to provide a stimulating and challenging environment that prepares graduates for the demands of clinical practice. With each incoming class, we select students who will help advance this mission.
Webinars with our Dean of Admissions!
Prospective applicants are welcome to attend online information sessions (a.k.a., webinars) offered by Dr. Abbigail Tissot, our Assistant Dean of Admissions. During these sessions, Dr. Tissot will provide an overview of the admissions process, priorities of our institution, and will reserve time for one-on-one Q&A where you can ask your most pressing questions. Webinars will begin promptly at the specified time. To attend a webinar, simply click the date of the webinar. These dates will be hyperlinked just before the webinar begins and the password is Cincinnati. Our 2020 Webinar dates and times are:
- Tuesday 4/7/20: 3-4:00 PM ET - COMPLETE!
- Monday 4/20/20: 12-1:00 PM ET - COMPLETE!
- Wednesday 5/20/20: 4-5:00 PM ET - COMPLETE!
- Thursday 5/28/20: 7-8:00 PM ET - COMPLETE!
- Friday 6/12/20: 12:30-1:30 PM ET - COMPLETE!
- Wednesday 6/24/20: 11:30 AM-12:30 PM ET - COMPLETE!