Your Interview Day at Cincinnati Medicine
We are looking forward to meeting you during your Interview Day!
The University of Cincinnati uses the Multiple Mini Interview process on Interview day. The University of Cincinnati College of Medicine was the first U.S. medical school to solely use the MMI for interviews in the selection of students into an MD program.
The format for the 2022-23 interview season will be offered in a hybrid format. We will have options for both on-campus and virtual interviews this season. Interview details and instructions will be posted on your personal Application Status Page if you are invited to interview.
Interview Day Tips & Reminders
- Applicants should dress in professional/business attire. Due to the length and structure of the virtual MMI, applicants should ensure they are in a comfortable, private area.
- Applicants are NOT permitted to record/share any part of the Interview Day in any way and must agree to nondisclosure of MMI scenarios
- Virtual Interview Reminders:
- Applicants must be alone in the room during the entire interview
- Applicants will be required to complete a system test prior to beginning the MMI using the computer that will be used during the interview day to ensure they can complete the interview
- Applicants must ensure strong, reliable internet connection to participate in the Virtual MMI (virtual)
If traveling by plane, the airport is in Northern Kentucky (CVG); you should allow at least 2 hours of travel time from the airport to the College of Medicine to avoid feeling rushed. There are two shuttle services from the airport to the College of Medicine: Airport Executive Shuttle: 800-990-8841 & AAA Taxi Service: 513-821-8294.
You should park in Eden Avenue Garage* (3223 Eden Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220) for your interview day which is marked green on the parking map. We will provide a complimentary voucher for your parking that day. The garage is located directly across the street from the main entrance of the Medical Sciences Building where the College of Medicine is located.
*If Eden Avenue Garage is full, please park in the Kingsgate Conference Center Garage (Goodman Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45219) which is marked blue on the Campus Parking Map.
When parking in the garage, be sure to park on levels 7 and 8 - the visitor levels. You are free to leave the ticket you receive upon entry in your vehicle. We ask you exit on the ground level of the parking garage to cross Eden Avenue and enter the main entrance to the Medical Sciences Building up the stairs - signs will point you to the appropriate door.
You have a few options to stay within walking distance of the College of Medicine during your time in Cincinnati:
The Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area
The Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area is located within walking distance to the College of Medicine. A standard room is ~$160.
The Graduate Hotel
The Graduate Hotel is located within walking distance to the College of Medicine. A standard room is ~$200.
Financial Aid information will be provided within your interview process.