Your Interview Day at Cincinnati Medicine
We are looking forward to meeting you during your Interview Day!
The University of Cincinnati uses the Multiple Mini Interview process on Interview day. The University of Cincinnati College of Medicine was the first U.S. medical school to solely use the MMI for interviews in the selection of students into an MD program.
The format for the 2022-23 interview season has not yet been confirmed. Format updates can be found on this webpage. We encourage those intending to apply to regularly check this page. Interview details and instructions will be posted on your personal Application Status Page.
Interview Day Tips & Reminders
- Applicants should dress in professional/business attire. Due to the length and structure of the virtual MMI, applicants should ensure they are in a comfortable, private area.
- Applicants are NOT permitted to record/share any part of the Interview Day in any way and must agree to nondisclosure of MMI scenarios
- If the interview is virtual - some friendly reminders:
- Applicants must be alone in the room during the entire interview
- Applicants will be required to complete a system test prior to beginning the MMI using the computer that will be used during the interview day to ensure they can complete the interview
- Applicants must ensure strong, reliable internet connection to participate in the Virtual MMI (virtual)
Financial Aid information will be provided within your interview process.