NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: The following COVID-19-related changes have been made to our process for the 2021 application cycle
- Invitations to complete a Secondary Application will begin two weeks later than usual due to the delayed transmission of your application materials by AMCAS (ie, beginning 7/15 through 11/1)
- Early Decision Program deadline is extended by two weeks (ie, 8/14 rather than 8/1)
- Interviews will be delayed by two weeks (ie, begin Sept 2020 rather than August 2020)
- Interviews will be conducted virtually (rather than as on-site/in-person interviews)
- The interview season will be extended through February 2021 (ie, usually ends in January)
COVID-19 FAQs for Applicants
Since my MCAT administration is now delayed, does this mean I should wait to apply to next year’s cycle?
I plan to apply to your early decision program but my MCAT is now delayed. Am I still able to apply?
Does the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine have a policy regarding grades that are Pass/Fail?
I am unable to obtain the additional shadowing/service hours that I originally planned to have prior to applying. How will this be viewed?