Through our scientific publications, we communicate our discoveries and advances in biomedical research. High impact publications can set the direction for entire fields of inquiry, and they can greatly impact the care provided to patients. The CoM Office of Research will acknowledge the publications of our faculty, staff and students through our digital signage.
Process for Recognizing Publications
To have your publication advertised on the monitors you should create a digital signage flyer. Your digital signage flyer should include the following information:
- Your name as you would like to see it in print
- Your academic degrees
- Your department
- Headshot or image relevant to the publication (the image will be small, so do not include complex data or high resolution imagery)
- Impact factor of journal (optional)
- Up to 50 words describing the work and the impact of your publication to science or patient care, please note that dense text does not present well on the digital signage so the more concise the better
- View an example of an appropriate digital signage flyer
- Design your content using a UC word template
- CoM digital signage design guidance and policies
Please contact Brieanne Sheehan at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.