Skip to main content

Declare or Change a Minor in the College of Medicine

Please fill out and submit the form below to declare your minor or request a change be made. All minor changes requested after the 15th day of the semester will be active starting the following semester.

Are you enrolled in a 4-year degree granting program at UC?
Have you completed at least one semester of Organic Chemistry with lab?
Minors are not designed to be completed in one semester. Have you planned appropriately in regards to course offerings and prerequisites to complete the minor concurrently with your degree program?

Contact Us

Medical Sciences 
Baccalaureate Program

Medical Sciences Building
231 Albert Sabin Way
PO Box 670552
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0552

Mail Location: 0552
Phone: 513-558-7650