We have a variety of opportunities for our philanthropic partners to help advance breast cancer research, education and personalized treatment. We appreciate your support and will build a strong partnership between the Breast Cancer Research Program and each donor to create a lasting impact by emphasizing transparency, accountability and outcome. Our current philanthropy and naming opportunities include:
- Naming rights for the Center of Breast Cancer Research
- Endowed chairs and recruitment fund to enable innovations and program development
- Named fellowships to advance breast cancer research and education of our next generation scientists
- Breast tumor bank support for efficient procurement and usage of tissue specimen
- Core laboratory, equipment and collaborative pilot grant support for breast cancer research
Donate to support Breast Cancer Research Program through the Dr. Elwood Jensen Memorial Fund, please click here.
For more information or facility tours, please email BCRProgram@uc.edu.