Academic, Clinical and Research Locations
333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, a nonprofit academic medical center established in 1883, is one of the oldest and most distinguished pediatric hospitals in the United States, ranking as one of the top three pediatric hospitals in the country.
- 66,500 visits to the Emergency Department annually
- Pediatric level one trauma center
- Staffed 24 hours a day by fellowship-trained Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- International reputation for patient care, education and outreach
- An additional suburban community pediatric experience for senior residents at CCHMC-affiliated Liberty campus, 20 miles from CCHMC.
- Clinicians and researchers at CCHMC have academic appointments to the UC College of Medicine.
3230 Eden Avenue
CIncinnati, OH 45267
The CARE/Crawley Building opened in 2008, providing 240,000 square feet of new space on UC’s medical campus, including lab, research, teaching and library facilities. The medical bookstore and Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library span the space between the Medical Sciences Building and CARE/Crawley Building
231 Albert Sabin Way
Cincinnati, OH 45267
The Medical Sciences Building (MSB), built in 1974, has long been home to UC's College of Medicine. The MSB houses College of Medicine laboratories and office and classroom space as well as Kresge Auditiorum. The medical bookstore and Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library span the space between the MSB and CARE/Crawley Building.
The Mount Reid Pavilion, opened in 1951, houses the Anesthesia Administrative offices. The UC Simulation Center is also located in the Medical Sciences Building.
3130 Highland Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0055
234 Goodman Street
Cincinnati, OH 45219
Opening in 1823 as the country’s first teaching hospital, UC Medical Center has an international reputation, bringing thousands of people, from the region and around the world, to Cincinnati to receive care from world-renowned physicians in state-of-the-art medical facilities. UC Medical Center is home to the region's only adult Level I trauma center and is consistently ranked a "Best" hospital byU.S.News & World Report.
- 726 bed facility
- 75,000 visits to the ED annually
- Only level-1 trauma center in the Tristate area
- Serves both quaternary care patients as well as the Hamilton County indigent patient population
- Double and triple attending coverage, 24 hours a day
- Clinical Decision Unit for observational medicine
- Home of the Greater Cincinnati Stroke team-national leaders in the treatment of acute stroke
- Home of University Air Care & Mobile Care
- Psychiatric social services 24 hours a day
- Excellent social services and ancillary staff 24 hours a day
222 Piedmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
This eight-story building is located just minutes from downtown Cincinnati on our main Clifton campus, adjacent to UC Medical Center and the UC Health Barrett Cancer Center. UC Health Physicians Office–Clifton is the main clinical site of the UC Department of Dermatology. The department faculty members see patients on the fifth floor in a new state-of-the-office clinical suite. There is a parking garage located underneath the building.
7675 Wellness Way
West Chester, OH 45069
The UC Health Physicians Office South is located in West Chester, Ohio just off I-75 in Butler County. This 80,000 square foot facility is home to a full-service center for high-tech diagnostic services. The new, state-of-the-art Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery suite, is a warm, welcoming environment that offers patients the safety and privacy expected of a UC Health facility. Our patients have access to the accomplished and experienced anesthesia and nursing care teams to assure the safest possible environment being conveniently located next to UC Health West Chester Hospital. Our goal is to ensure your comfort and satisfaction as we help you reach your desired outcome, with exceptional and natural-looking surgical results and high patient satisfaction.
1945 CEI Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45242
CEI is the largest ophthalmology practice in the United States with over 45 eye doctors, many of whom are recognized among the top sub-specialists in their field, practicing in 16 locations across the Tristate area.
Contact UsDepartment of
Medical Sciences Building Room 1654
231 Albert Sabin Way, 5th Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0527