How to Give
The faculty members and researchers in the UC Department of Environmental Health are committed to the highest standards of patient care, research and education.
We invite you to help advance this mission by making a tax-deductible contribution. Donations are an important source of funding for our education and research missions. Your support in any amount is greatly appreciated.
Please select the area you would like to support:
- Environmental Health Discretionary Fund
- Epidemiology Gift Fund
- James O’Reilly International Student Scholarship Fund
- Alan J. Weinrich Fund for Grad Studies in Environmental/Industrial Hygiene
- Biostatistics/Bioinformatics Gift Fund
- Public Health Sciences Discretionary Fund
- Environmental and Industrial Hygiene Fund
- Environmental Health Education Fund
- Occupational Medicine Clinical Training Endowment Fund
- Environmental Chemistry and Toxicology Fund
- Charles H. Powell/Barbara Cohrssen Scholarship Fund
- Barkley, Bell and Bingham Fund
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Zenz, executive director of development, at 513-558-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of Environmental & Public Health Sciences
Kettering Lab Building
160 Panzeca Way
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0056
Mail Location: 0056