How to Give
The physicians and researchers in the UC Department of Dermatology are committed to the highest standards of patient care, research and education.
We invite you to help advance this mission by making a tax-deductible contribution. Donations are an important source of funding for our education and research missions.Your support in any amount is greatly appreciated.
Below is a list of established funds that you may designate for a gift. Please include your designated areas in the “comments” section of the online giving page.
Dermatology Lectureship Funds
Several endowed lectureship funds have been established and gifts may be designated to any of the following:
- Donald J. Blaney, MD Lectureship Fund
- Bhakta V. Chetty, MD Lectureship Fund
- Gibson Lectureship in Dermatology Fund
- Gibson Lectureship in Medical Ethics Fund
- Charles Heaton Lectureship Fund
- Charles Heaton Lectureship in Medical Ethics Fund
- Elmore Kindel, Jr. MD Lectureship Fund
Other Funds in Dermatology
- Mutasim, Gloster and Claassen Endowed Chair Fund
- Dermatology Contingency Fund
- Dermatology Research Pharmacy Fund