The UC Department Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery is committed to enhancing and improving the quality of health care by discovering, teaching and applying knowledge related to the field of Otolaryngology. This mission is accomplished by:
- Providing the highest possible level of training in contemporary Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery for residents, fellows and medical students
- Providing high quality clinical care to patients being treated by the department faculty, residents and staff
- Serving as a resource for the medical community by providing secondary and tertiary car for patients
- Providing medical educational opportunities on the local, state and national levels
- Expanding the scientific frontiers of the specialty by involvement in basis science and clinical research
The Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery medical education program provides outstanding opportunities for students, residents and fellows to explore the field of otolaryngology.
Our goals are to develop your training in terms of total patient care and provide you with the knowledge to confidently diagnose and treat diseases of the ear, nose and throat, to encourage a sense of critical thinking and excellent judgment.