Survivorship Pilot Project Award Program
The Cancer Survivorship Pilot Project Award Program is an additional funding opportunity available to University of Cincinnati Cancer Center members. It is a separate process from the standard Fall and Spring pilot funding cycles.
- The research topic must be survivorship-related.
- A preliminary grant application must be submitted.
All submissions will receive thoughtful feedback no matter the outcome, giving you the opportunity to refine and re-apply in the next funding round.
The goals of the program include:
- Encourage interaction, collaboration, and facilitation of exploratory research to test interventions, develop research methodologies, and explore novel areas of research in cancer survivorship.
- Promote the entry of young investigators into the field of cancer survivorship research.
- Generate preliminary data for projects that will lead to external funding and ultimately have a positive impact on cancer survivorship care.
2022 - 2023 Grant Cycle
Preliminary Applications: November 21, 2022 - December 5, 2022
Full Applications (invitees only): Due February 28, 2023
Two projects limited to $50,000 each will be awarded for a period of two years.
Applications will only be accepted electronically using REDCap. Download the guide below to learn more.
Interested applicants who are not yet members of the Cancer Center must first apply and be approved for membership.
Contact UsUniversity of Cincinnati
231 Albert Sabin Way, Suite 2005
Cincinnati, OH 45267