3125 Eden Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45267
The Vontz Center for Molecular Studies, a Frank Gehry design, serves as the gateway to the Academic Health Center. Not only is the design of this research building stunning, but the work taking place in its laboratories is transforming fundamental biomedical understanding.
2180 E. Galbraith Road, D111, ML 0505
Cincinnati, OH 45215
The UC Metabolic Diseases Institute (MDI) was created to foster excellence in biomedical research from basic science to translational medicine and facilitate collaboration among academic and industrial researchers. Work at the Metabolic Diseases Institute is primarily focused on the genetic, molecular, cellular and physiologic mechanisms of metabolic disorders, neuropsychiatric disorders, cancer and cardiovascular disease. The MDI on UC’s Reading Campus is host to numerous research activities for the department.
3200 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45220-2213
The Cincinnati VA honor's America's Veterans by providing exceptional health care that improves their health and well-being. The Cincinnati VA consists of two divisions located in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Fort Thomas, Ky. Together, it provides services to 17 counties in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
- 1.5 and 3T MRI, 640 MDCT with CT Fluoroscopy, 1 Interventional Radiology suite
- Diagnostic and Vascular Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, & DR
- Phillips IntelliSpace PACS with PowerScribe voice transcription
333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, a nonprofit academic medical center established in 1883, is one of the oldest and most distinguished pediatric hospitals in the United States, ranking as one of the top three pediatric hospitals in the country.
- 66,500 visits to the Emergency Department annually
- Pediatric level one trauma center
- Staffed 24 hours a day by fellowship-trained Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- International reputation for patient care, education and outreach
- An additional suburban community pediatric experience for senior residents at CCHMC-affiliated Liberty campus, 20 miles from CCHMC.
- Clinicians and researchers at CCHMC have academic appointments to the UC College of Medicine.
231 Albert Sabin Way
Cincinnati, OH 45267
The Medical Sciences Building (MSB), built in 1974, has long been home to UC's College of Medicine. The MSB houses College of Medicine laboratories and office and classroom space as well as Kresge Auditiorum. The medical bookstore and Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library span the space between the MSB and CARE/Crawley Building.
The Mount Reid Pavilion, opened in 1951, houses the Anesthesia Administrative offices. The UC Simulation Center is also located in the Medical Sciences Building.