Selection of applicants will be supervised by the Program Director, with the consultation of other faculty members in the section.
Applicants are selected based on a review of submitted documentation, relative academic strength and other criteria determined by the Program Director.
Applicants must have an MD or DO degree from an accredited institution, completed an ACGME-accredited residency in diagnostic radiology and must be eligible for board certification or certified by the American Board of Radiology. Applicants must also be eligible for licensure by the State Medical Board of Ohio.
If you are interested in applying to the cardiopulmonary imaging program, please submit the following materials to the fellowship coordinator:
- Universal Fellowship Application (DOC)
- Current CV
- Personal statement including goals and professional plans
- Three letters of recommendation including a letter from the director of your residency program. Letters of recommendation must be dated and written within the past six months.
- Copies of USMLE or COMLEX transcripts (Steps 1, 2, and 3 are required prior to beginning fellowship)
- Copy of American Board of Radiology certificate or letter of successful completion of the core exam.
- Photo (optional)
Selected candidates will be invited for a personal interview with the Program Director, other faculty members of the section, and the current fellows.
Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year can be submitted starting August 1. Interviews will begin November 1.