Areas of Expertise
Our clinical faculty members are renowned nationally and internationally for their clinical and research expertise. They strive to integrate their involvement in groundbreaking basic and clinical research into their clinical care resulting in state-of-the-art care for all infectious disease conditions.
Faculty member's clinical research involvement allow patients access to new and evolving therapeutic modalities.
We provide consultation and treatment for all aspects of infectious diseases and HIV management including:
- Bone and Soft Tissue Infections
- Endocarditis and Other Cardiac Infections
- Fungal Infections
- Infections of the Immunocompromised Host
- Pre-Transplant and Post-Transplant Infectious Disease Evaluation
- Parasitic Infections
- Travel Medicine and Infectious Complications of International Travel
- Mycobacterial Disease
- Complex Infections and Infectious Complications
- HIV Management
- HPV Associated Anal Dysplasia