Skip to main content

Major Change Admissions

Transition students (major changers) are students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate programs in other University of Cincinnati colleges (including UC Blue Ash and UC Clermont), but want to change their program (transition) to the Public Health program through the College of Medicine.

Admission to the Public Health program as a major changer (either on-campus or online) generally requires a student to be in Good Academic Standing (2.0 cumulative GPA). If students are under a 2.0, they must first meet with an academic advisor to determine a path forward.

    Ready to apply?

    Students ready to change their major simply need to fill out the UC form to change from an existing major to a new major. After a student completes this form, an advisor will reach out to schedule an advising appointment. Students are required to meet with an academic advisor prior to their application being approved.

    UC Change of College Form

    Not ready to apply just yet?

    Still not sure if the program is the right fit for you? That's okay! If you are a current UC student and need more information, fill out the form below to reach out to us and we are happy to schedule a quick phone appointment so we can discuss the program, career opportunities, certifications, etc. before you would make the switch.

    Intranet Login

    Contact Us

    Public Health

    Medical Sciences Building
    231 Albert Sabin Way
    PO Box 670552
    Cincinnati, OH 45267-0552
    Phone: 513-558-2589