Admission Requirements and Qualifications
Applications for the Biomedical Informatics Graduate Certificate program are accepted on a rolling basis. Applicants are strongly encouraged to work with the BMI Program Coordinator throughout the process.
- Completed Baccalaureate Degree or higher (from accredited institution)
- Preferred 3.0 GPA or higher
- English Proficiency Test (international applicants only)
- TOEFL (minimum score: 100)
- IELTS (minimum score: 7)
- Online Application
- Includes application fees as set by the University of Cincinnati Graduate School ($20 for domestic applicants; $25 for international applicants)
- Transcripts from all institutions previously attended
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation must be submitted
Applications for the BMI Graduate Certificate are accepted through both the College of Medicine and College of Engineering & Applied Science. The program is the same regardless of which College the application is submitted through.
Any questions regarding the admission or application process should be directed to the BMI Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.