Local, Regional, and National Mental Health Resources
Local Mental Health Resources
- UC Health Employee Assistance Program | 513-585-6100 | Free confidential assistance
- Kroger’s The Little Clinic (affiliated with UC Health within select Greater Cincinnati Kroger stores)
- UC Health Addiction Sciences | 513-585-8227 | 3131 Harvey Avenue, Cincinnati
- UC Health Psychiatry | 513-558-7700
- UC Health Stress Center | 513-558-5872
- UC Health Psychiatric Emergency Services | Mobile Crisis Team | 513-584-8577
- The UC Mood Disorders Center | 513-558-6663 (MOOD) | Affiliated with the National Network of Depression Centers (NNDC), one of only 16 academic health centers dedicated to advancing research, treatment and public education in the areas of depression and bipolar disorder.
- Lindner Center of HOPE
- UC Psychiatry Stetson Location | 513-558-7700
Physician contact info
- A list of physicians accepting new patients is available in the GME office
- UC Health Physician and Advanced Practice Provider Directory
- Mobile and desktop app | Available exclusively to physicians and advanced practice providers with medical staff membership and/or clinical privileges at any UC Health hospital.
- UC Health website physician search (uchealth.com public-facing website).
- Ohio Physicians Health Program
- Offers confidential resources for health and wellbeing, including counseling services.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Free, confidential national online chat resource available from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m. EST, seven days a week.
Other Local Well-being Resources
- UC Be Well Challenges | Accessible for UC Health/UCMC employees
- UC Center for Integrative Health and Wellness Mind-Body Faculty Training
Health and Fitness resources:
University of Cincinnati Medical Center Mont Reid Pavilion | Floor four of Mont Reid Pavilion
Badge Access only
UC College of Medicine – CARE Building Exercise Facility | Reduced fees for students & professional staff
- UC Health Library
- UC Health’s The Link
- UC Health Intranet (UC Health network access required)
- Minority House Staff Association | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jensine' Norman, MD, 318-547-6624, Resident Liaison Minority House Staff Association
- Mia Mallory, MD, 513-558-4898, Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- UC Health Human Resources, Benefits, Employee Assistance, Wellness Resources, Employee Programs
(UC Health network access required)