Providing Support to Teaching Faculty
On behalf of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Office of Medical Education (OME) and the Department of Medical Education (DME), we are pleased to invite you to explore our faculty development programs.
This initiative was designed to provide development programs and support for basic and clinical science faculty who are dedicated to medical education teaching and learning.
Our goals are to:
- Be a platform for the development of excellence in medical education;
- Stimulate interest and visibility in teaching;
- Offer faculty development of a broad nature;
- Provide a college-wide network for mutual support;
- Develop a pool of knowledge, skills, and innovation in teaching/learning.
To meet these goals we have a teaching skill development series, seminars, online resources and workshops available for use by our faculty members. Please take this opportunity to join with the many colleagues who share a spirit of excellence for teaching and learning.