About the Program
Our Body Imaging fellowship is a one-year program available to Board certified or Board eligible radiologists who have completed an accredited radiology residency. The fellowship is not ACGME accredited.
The fellowship program provides advanced training in body CT, body MRI, and ultrasound.
Fellows will also have the opportunity to participate in image-guided biopsies and other procedures.
Our program is well-rounded and can serve as a solid foundation for a career in either academic medicine or private practice.
Goals and Objectives
- Participate in the advanced interpretation of body MRI, CT, and ultrasound using state-of-the-art equipment
- Perform image-guided interventional procedures
- Learn and apply concepts related to protocoling of body MRI studies
- Examine the epidemiology, diagnoses, pathologies and treatments of GI and GU diseases
- Learn to effectively communicate and interact with referring physicians in the reading room and at multidisciplinary conferences