The Cincy-SACNAS mission is to create a community at UC where ALL minority STEM graduate and undergraduate students can network with students, faculty, and industry leaders at a national level and develop mentee/mentor relationships.
What is SACNAS?
- Largest multicultural and multidisciplinary STEM diversity organization in the country.
- Largest national network for diverse scientists.
- STEM internship and shadowing opportunities.
- Mentorship from professional and industry leaders.
- The SACNAS National Conference is tailored to support students in transition towards positions of science leadership and offers student travel awards.
How to Join
Contact Evan Brooks, current Cincy-SACNAS president at Evan.Brooks@cchmc.org