College of Allied Health Sciences Vaccination Requirements
The Programs listed below have customized forms that can be found in Med+proctor. The requirements outlined in Med+Proctor will meet campus requirements as well as the requirements outlined for their enrolled healthcare program. Students listed below will chose "Health Sciences" when setting up their account in Med+Proctor.
All other incoming undergraduate, graduate and professional College of Allied Health Sciences students not listed here attending main campus who are registering for > six  credit hours must comply with this policy and submit their records to Med+Proctor. They will need to select the "General Population" when setting up their account in Med+Proctor. Specific programs that are not listed here may request additional and separate documentation for their program to be submitted to the College of Allied Health.
- Advanced Medical Imaging
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Sciences ( Distance Learning)
- Communication Sciences & Disorders (SLP/AuD)
(Directions can be found for selecting the correct form by scrolling down to the bottom of the page to the section titled "Submitting Your Information is Easy !" )
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (3 required) AND Quantitative HBSAB titer done no sooner than one month after last vaccine. (must upload lab report)
- If Quantitative HBSAB lab report is negative repeat Hepatitis B series AND repeat Quantitative HBSAB titer no sooner than one month after last vaccine. (must upload lab report
- MMR (2 required) OR MMR titer (must upload lab report)
- Meningococcal (A) Quadrivalent required for students who are 16 to 21 years of age
(one required on/after 16th birthday)
- Two Mantoux Tuberculin Skin Tests (2-step TB or PPD) placed 7-21 days apart, then annual tuberculosis screening OR IGRA blood tests results (QuantiFERON or T-Spot) (must upload lab report) then annual tuberculosis screening.
- Tdap (Adult dose,Tetanus,Diptheria,Accellular Pertussis) One adult Tdap booster given after 2006. If Tdap adult booster was given > than 10 years ago then a current Td adult booster is also required.
- Varicella (2 required) OR VZVigG titer (must upload lab report)
- Influenza (flu) required each fall when vaccine becomes available. Deadline will be set by your program.
Submitting your information is easy!
Step 1: Register
Visit medproctor.com and click "register" to start a new account. Type in your school email address to get started and follow the directions to register a new account.Under Profile in Med+Proctor:
- Select Requirement Group: Health Sciences
- Select Program Participation: Advanced Medical Imaging
- Select Program Participation: MLS (On Campus)
- Select Program Participation: MLS Distance Learning
- Select Program Participation: Communication Sciences & Disorders (SLP/AuD)
- Select Requirement Group: General Population
Step 2: Download
Fill out any required personal and medical information including the TB questionnaire in Med+Proctor.
Charges and fees are discussed on the Med+Proctor site. Please be sure to read all agreements. By checking the boxes you agree to the information provided within the agreements. Download the Immunization and Testing Certificate and follow the directions provided.
Step 3: Upload
Log back into your Med+Proctor account and upload a copy of your forms. Make sure that the forms are complete and legible. You will receive an email confirmation once the forms have been reviewed.Handy Tips and Information for Successful Upload of Records
- A licensed healthcare provider MUST complete and sign the Med+Proctor immunization and testing certificate.
- Print clearly with dark black ink.
- Do not write outside of the lines or add extra information.
- Other forms of documentation can be uploaded as supporting documentation.
- Do not fold, cut, or mark on the border lines of the form.
- Review your form for completeness and accuracy. Double check all signatures.
- Use MM/DD/YY date formats.
- Lab reports including results must be uploaded as supportive documentation for all titers.
- Forms can be uploaded by scanning or JPEG images. An easy upload tip: Lay your document on a flat surface and take a picture with your cell phone. Then all you have to do is to upload that picture!
- Please do not submit your documentation to University Health Services. If you plan to visit UHS for any of the required vaccines, download the Med+Proctor Immunization and Testing Certificate and bring it with you to your appointment.
- If you already have records on file at UHS, they are not automatically uploaded to Med+Proctor. You must download your form and make an appointment with a UHS provider to get your form filled out. You must then upload your form into Med+Proctor along with any supporting information that is required. Be sure to get copies of your lab reports before leaving your providers office.
- Be sure to get copies of your lab reports before leaving your providers office. The Hepatitis B Surface Antibody (HBSAB) must be quantitative.