Support the Center's Mission
Donations are an important source of funding for the Center for Integrative Health and Wellness.
Gifts help support patient care, educational endeavors, and groundbreaking translational and clinical research that could lead to better treatments for the whole person.
The UC Foundation collaborates with the UC Health Foundation to manage donations to the Center for Integrative Health and Wellness.
Friends of Integrative Health and Wellness
Impact of the Friends of the Center Program >>
Interested community members can forge an in-depth relationship with the Center by becoming a Friend of the Center of Integrative Health and Wellness. The goal of the program is to create advocates, increase participation in the Center's activities and advance opportunities for wellness initiatives in your communities. One important outcome will be more involved and engaged community members who are prepared to take ownership of their health and the health and wellness of those around them.
We invite you to be a champion of integrative health and wellness and help grow the Center's base of support by becoming a Friend of the Center of Integrative Health and Wellness. By doing so, Friends agree to:
- Provide an annual gift of at least $1,000 to the UC Center for Integrative Health and Wellness to advance the Friends initiative and the mission of the Center.
- Work with fellow Friends to develop engagement and educational activities on behalf of the program.
Friends of the Center will enjoy the following benefits:
- Invitation to Center receptions, community events, educational programs, conferences (including our health and wellness symposium) social gatherings and other events. Please visit our events page for a sample of upcoming opportunities.
- Reduced rate for Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction training courses.
- An annual report on the activities of the Center and the impact of your generosity.
- Quarterly Center e-newsletter with the latest wellness information and research.
- Breaking News Briefings from the Academic Consortium of Integrative Medicine and Health - offered exclusively to only Consortium-affiliated institutions like UC.
- Membership into the University of Cincinnati Charles McMicken Society.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Dolores.Dodson@uc.edu who can answer your questions and facilitate your contribution.
Or, complete the Friends of the Center enrollment form.
Thank you for your consideration!