Letter of Good Standing (LOGS)
Current students can access a letter of good standing (LOGS) via MedOneStop and either print it or save it to a PDF. This letter contains both the matriculation and anticipated graduation dates. In the event of trouble accessing the LOGS, please contact our office directly at MDRegistrar@uc.edu to request the letter.
The pathway to request is: MedOneStop>>Student Record tab>>Print letter of Good Standing
The pathway to request an unofficial transcript is: MedOneStop>>Student Record tab>>Print Unofficial Transcript
To request an official transcript, please email our office at MDRegistrar@uc.edu. The Medical Student Registrar can send the document directly to a specified recipient or seal it in an envelope for the student to pick up and send on to a third party. Please note: The transcript becomes unofficial if the seal is broken before reaching the third party recipient.
The University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Office of the Registrar provides copies of transcripts, MSPE, diploma certifications and medical school verification requests. Requests are processed in the order they are received, within 5-7 business days*.
*Please note: March-June, requests may take 10-14 days as volume is heavy during this time period.
To request a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree transcript, please visit the Parchment transcript processing platform and add University of Cincinnati College of Medicine to your Parchment account Dashboard.
Please keep in mind the following important information:
- If you earned a dual degree (i.e., MD/PhD; MD/MPH), please also add UC Main Campus to your Parchment account Dashboard (see instructions in the third bullet below). You will request your MD transcript from UCCOM, and then place a separate transcript order via the UC Main portal for the non-MD portion of your degree.
- If you attended UCCOM for or earned any degree other than MD (i.e., BS, PhD, BSN, etc.), please DO NOT order your transcript via the UCCOM portal. Instead, add UC Main Campus to your Parchment account Dashboard and place your transcript order via that portal. Please see additional instructions in the next bullet.
- To add another school to your Parchment account Dashboard
- find and click the <+Add Another School or Organization> link near the center of your Dashboard page. Search for ‘University of Cincinnati-Main Campus’ (or other institution) and click <ADD>.
- Parchment lists an In-Network Receiver for many institutions. While convenient, transcripts sent to these pre-populated receivers often do not reach the intended recipient. To ensure prompt delivery of your records, please opt to manually enter a specific email address when placing your Parchment order.
- Transcripts can be mailed or emailed.
- Multiple copies of a transcript can be ordered in the same request.
- A nominal fee is charged per transcript ordered even if ordering multiple copies in one request.
- Please attach any documents you need completed or certified (i.e., licensure/verification forms, copies of diplomas, etc.) within the Parchment order. If you need other documents, such as the MSPE (Dean's Letter), please send an email request to MDRegistrar@uc.edu prior to submitting your transcript order.
Beginning with 2018 graduates, please use the following link to request a certified diploma: Request Certified Diploma
Graduates prior to 2018 - copies of diplomas were not kept by UCCOM. Graduates must email a copy of their diploma to MDRegistrar@uc.edu. We will then certify the copy.
Medical Student Performance Evaluations (MSPE) (aka: Deans Letter), licensure forms and verification of education forms, should be submitted directly to the MDRegistrar@uc.edu for processing.
To request a transcript, please use the following link: Request Transcript.
Midus Requests: please put MDRegistrar@uc.edu in the recipient box on the Parchment form.
Medical Student Performance Evaluations (MSPE) (aka: Deans Letter):
Midus Requests: Submit request through MIDUS system - no other action is necessary.
Not Using Midus: Please submit request directly to the MDRegistrar@uc.edu for processing. Be sure to provide a mailing or email address for the MSPE.
Third Party Requests
Please visit National Student Clearinghouse for service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
If National Student Clearinghouse can confirm the degree or enrollment, the response is immediate and requestors will be able to print and/or obtain a PDF version of the certification. A fee will be collected for this service. University of Cincinnati College of Medicine warrants that the results of the inquiries delivered by National Student Clearinghouse, acting as the University’s agent, are based on official University of Cincinnati College of Medicine student records.
If you need assistance, contact National Student Clearinghouse directly at 703-742-4200 or via email at the SCH degree verify email address. Customer Service Hours: Mondays through Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
>>For requests that require the completion of paperwork and/or an official seal, please email the Registrar's Office directly at: MDRegistrar@uc.edu.
- Current signed release (within 1 year)
- Student's full name upon graduation
- Date of birth
- Year of graduation or last attended
UCCOM - Registrar
Medical Sciences Bldg.
231 Albert Sabin Way - ML-0552
PO Box 670552
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0552
For questions, please email us at MDRegistrar@uc.edu.