The Cincinnati Medicine 2022 Winter MCAT Review course has been SUSPENDED. The course registration will not open.
Registration fee - $975
Your Course Registration Includes:
Refresher of each MCAT Content Area:
- 9 Lecture hours of Biology
- 6 Lecture hours of Organic Chemistry
- 9 Lecture hours of Psych/Soc
- 9 Lecture hours of Biochemistry
- 6 Lecture hours of Physics
- 9 Lecture hours of Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
- 6 Lecture hours of Chemistry
Examkrackers 11th Edition Complete Study Package:
- Provides essential test-taking strategies to tackle the exam
- Full mini-exam at the end of every chapter
- Full review of all content tested on the MCAT®
- Proven test-taking strategies developed exclusively at Examkrackers
- Engaging and instructive full color visuals on every page
- Links between MCAT® concepts across disciplines
- 24 questions within each lecture to reinforce the material
- Stimulated MCAT® practice within thirty-two 30 minute topical exams in real MCAT® format
3 Practice Exams:
- Pre-Test: The Blueprint (Next Step Test Prep) Full Length Practice Exam
- Post-Test: Exam 1 Official AAMC Practice Exam
- Additional Exam 2 Official AAMC Practice Exam (You choose when to complete!)
6-month Subscription to UWorld for MCAT:
- 2,000+ premium MCAT-style questions
- Comprehensive explanations include images of experimental procedures, annotated passage data, and scientific concepts for Biology, Biochemistry, Physics, General & Organic Chemistry, Psychology and Sociology. Passage experts for CARS to aid critical reasoning
- Practice questions any time, anywhere on desktop & mobile devices
- Covers all topics tested by the new MCAT
- Mimics the AAMC question format & test blueprint
- Teaches critical reasoning skills required for the MCAT
- Vivid illustrations to aid visual learning
- Identifies weaknesses and improve skills
- Create your own study sets for quick review (images, formulas, tables, etc)
- Detailed rationales for all answer options
- Compare your performance with other users
- To view a interface designed to look identical to the actual exam click here
12-month Access to Course Google Drive:
- Access to ALL recorded lectures
- Access to All course PowerPoint slides
- Access to class practice problems
Strategies, Tips, and Tricks:
- 6 lecture hours on the MCAT and test-taking strategies
HOW TO REGISTER
1) Create an account for the MCAT Review Course by visiting the MedOneStop Account Portal.
2) Begin your MCAT Course registration* after setting up an account by visiting the MedOneStop Registration Portal (link becomes active when registration is open).
*Under "Begin New Application", please select "MCAT Review Course."
3) After starting registration, check your status or finish your registration through the MedOneStop Registration Portal.
*Refund Policy: payment is non-refundable after you register.
Trouble With the Online Application?
- If you have any questions about the course or registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are having problems with the application itself, please send an email to IT support at email@example.com.