How to Start a Research Project
Be aware that the environment for research is ever-changing. There are rules that must be followed. Research involving human subjects, even if only a retrospective imaging review, must be reviewed by the IRB.
Steps to Getting Started:
- Department of Radiology Clinical Trial Scientific Review Policy (DOC)
- Department of Radiology Scientific PreReview Form (DOC)
- Complete a departmental Research Overview Form (PDF)
- Submit the form to Mary Lou Witte at Mary_Lou.Witte@uchealth.com
- A research associate will contact you to discuss your project needs.
Biostatistical support for Radiology faculty, residents and fellows:
For any biostatistical needs for a research project including abstracts/manuscripts and grant submissions, please contact our assigned faculty from CCHMC Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology.
Office: T10.410 (Children's - T building), Phone: 513-803-8050