Our Neuroradiology program is approved for three ACGME-accredited positions. We participate in the Neuroradiology Fellowship match administered by the National Residency Match Program (NRMP) . Applications will be accepted only through ERAS. If you wish to apply, please visit the ERAS website www.aamc.org/services/eras-for-institutions and follow the instructions for the December cycle. Application deadline is January 31.
Applicants are selected based on a review of submitted documentation, relative academic strength and other criteria determined by the Program Director.
Applicants must have an MD or DO degree from an accredited institution, completed an ACGME-accredited residency in diagnostic radiology and must be eligible for board certification or certified by the American Board of Radiology.
In addition to registering with the Match, the following documentation is required:
- Completed ERAS application
- Current CV
- Personal statement including goals and professional plans
- Three letters of recommendation including a letter from the director of your residency program. Letters of recommendation must be dated and written within the past six months.
- Copies of USMLE or COMLEX transcripts (Steps 1, 2, and 3 are required prior to beginning fellowship)
- Copy of American Board of Radiology certificate or letter of successful completion of the core exam.
- Photo (optional)
Selected candidates will be invited to a personal interview where they will meet with the program director, other members of the neuroradiology faculty who are available and the current fellows.
Interviews are conducted between November 1 and March 31.