The UC Heart, Lung & Vascular Institute is part of the UC College of Medicine, where students, residents and fellows are trained. Our world-renowned faculty’s commitment to cutting-edge research and science-driven patient care is training the next generation of physicians and scientists who will be making further discoveries and treating the patients of tomorrow.
We work closely with the Division of Cardiovascular Health and Disease and Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine within the Department of Internal Medicine, the Division of Cardiac Surgery and Division of Thoracic Surgery within the Department of Surgery and the Department of Anesthesiology. Below are links to educational opportunities within those departments.
UC Heart, Lung & Vascular Institute Educational Opportunities
Undergraduate Medical Science Major
Masters and Doctoral Degrees
- Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Integrated Thoracic Surgery Residency Program
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Fellowship
- Cardiovascular Diseases Fellowship
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program