- DO: Midwestern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BS, Neuroscience and Chemistry: Indiana University
• Research and practice interests: I am interested in biomarkers of dementia and movement disorders research as well as the prodromal stages in these areas. I would like to pursue academic neurology to work directly in patient care but also be involved in new advances in the field.
• Fellowship plans: Keeping an open mind at this early stage but could see myself doing a fellowship in movement disorders, stroke, or neurocritical care
• Hobbies: Cooking, fun exercise classes, live music, traveling the world with my family and friends