UC Blue Ash Health Professions Programs Immunization Requirements
The Programs listed below fall under UC Blue Ash Health Professions Programs and are required to have the immunizations listed on this page.
- Dental Hygiene Technology
- Medical Assisting Services
- Radiologic Technology
Your required immunizations include:
Hepatitis B (3 doses) OR Heplisav-B (2doses)
- AND Hepatitis B surface antibody (HBSAB) titer*
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) (2 doses)
- Or MMR titer*
Meningitis A (Meningococcal Quadrivalent) One dose if you are 16 to 21 years of age. Dose must be given on/after 16th birthday.
IGRA blood test (QuantiFERON or T-Spot)
- Or two Tuberculin skin tests placed 7-21 days apart
- Then annual tuburculosis screening
Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Acellular Pertussis) One dose given within the past 10 years.
Varicella (2 doses)
- OR Varicella antibody (VZVIgG) titer*
Influenza (flu) required each fall when vaccine becomes available. Deadline will be set by your program.
* A titer is a laboratory test that measures the presence and amount of antibodies in blood. A titer may be used to prove immunity to disease.