Your required immunizations include:
Hepatitis B (3 doses) OR Heplisav-B (2doses)
- OR Hepatitis B surface antibody (HBSAB) titer*
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) (2 doses)
Meningitis A (Meningococcal Quadrivalent) One dose if you are 16 to 21 years of age. Dose must be given on/after 16th birthday.
Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Acellular Pertussis) One dose given within the past 10 years.
Varicella (2 doses)
- OR Varicella antibody (VZVIgG) titer*
- OR proof of history of disease
* A titer is a laboratory test that measures the presence and amount of antibodies in blood. A titer may be used to prove immunity to disease.
Submitting your information is easy!
Step 1: Register
Visit medproctor.com and click "Register for a New Account." Use your University of Cincinnati email address.
Under Entering Term:
- Select Requirement Group: Health Sciences
Step 2: Download
You can obtain the immunization form here or click on the University of Cincinnati Required Form tab.
Step 3: Upload
Upload your completed immunization form to Med+Proctor. You will receive an email confirmation from Med+Proctor once the forms have been reviewed.
Handy Tips and Information for Successful Upload of Records:
- A licensed healthcare provider MUST complete and sign the immunization form.
- Other forms of documentation can be uploaded as supporting documentation.
- Use MM/DD/YY date formats.
- Please do not submit your documentation to University Health Services.
- If you already have records on file at UHS, they are not automatically uploaded to Med+Proctor. You must submit your proof of immunization to Med+Proctor.