College of Nursing Vaccination Requirements
All incoming undergraduate, graduate and professional nursing students attending main campus who are registering for > six  credit hours must comply with this policy and submit their records to Med+Proctor. They will need to select General Population from the drop down when asked to select the Requirement Group once setting up their account and profile in Med+Proctor.
The College of Nursing requires additional and separate documentation for their program to be submitted to the College of Nursing. For more information visit the College of Nursing website.
Submitting your information is easy!
Step 1: Register
Visit medproctor.com and click "register" to start a new account. Type in your school email address and follow the directions to register a new account.Under Profile in Med+Proctor:
- Select Requirement Group: General Population
Step 2: Download
Fill out any required personal and medical information including the TB questionnaire in Med+Proctor.
Charges and fees are discussed on the Med+Proctor site. Please be sure to read all agreements. By checking the boxes you agree to the information provided within the agreements. Download the Immunization and Testing Certificate and follow the directions provided. As an alternative you may upload your specific college of nursing immunization form to Med+Proctor.
Step 3: Upload
Log back into your Med+Proctor account and upload a copy of your forms. Make sure that the forms are complete and legible. You will receive an email confirmation once the forms have been reviewed. As an alternative you may upload your specific college of nursing immunization form to Med+Proctor.
Handy Tips and Information for Successful Upload of Records:
- A licensed healthcare provider MUST complete and sign the Med+Proctor immunization and testing certificate. As an alternative you may upload your specific college of nursing immunization form to Med+Proctor.
- Print clearly with dark black ink.
- Do not write outside of the lines or add extra information.
- Other forms of documentation can be uploaded as supporting documentation.
- Do not fold, cut, or mark on the border lines of the form.
- Review your form for completeness and accuracy. Double check all signatures.
- Use MM/DD/YY date formats.
- Forms can be uploaded by scanning or JPEG images. An easy upload tip: Lay your document on a flat surface and take a picture with your cell phone. Then all you have to do is to upload that picture!
- Please do not submit your documentation to University Health Services. If you plan to visit UHS for any of the required vaccines, download the Med+Proctor Immunization and Testing Certificate and bring it with you to your appointment.
- If you already have records on file at UHS, they are not automatically uploaded to Med+Proctor. You must download your form and make an appointment with a UHS provider to get your form filled out.