Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

What if my student is under the age of 18?

Parent or guardian permission is needed for students under the age of 18. Download the Parental Permission for Treatment form and submit the completed form to University Health Services.

Minor consent for treatment (PDF)

Contact Us

University Health Services

Richard E. Lindner Center
2751 O'Varsity Way, 3rd Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0010

Mail Location: 0769
Phone: 513-556-2564
Fax: 513-556-1337