The UC- SACNAS mission is to create a community at UC where ALL minority STEM graduate and undergraduate students can network with students, faculty, and industry leaders at a national level and develop mentee/mentor relationships.
What is SACNAS?
- Largest multicultural and multidisciplinary STEM diversity organization in the country.
- Largest national network for diverse scientists.
- STEM internship and shadowing opportunities.
- Direct mentorship from professional and industry leaders.
- The SACNAS National Conferences is tailored to support students in transition towards positions of science leadership
How to Join
Contact Arnold Guiterrez at firstname.lastname@example.org