Apply to the Telehealth Certificate Program
Telehealth Certificate Program Admissions Requirements
- The candidate must hold a baccalaureate degree from a college or university regarded as standard by a regional or general accrediting agency.
- All transcripts not written in English must be accompanied by an English translation.
- Applicants will be required to upload images or scans of their unofficial transcripts. (Official transcripts must be submitted upon acceptance)
- Graduate School Policy on Transcript Submission for Admission
- The candidate must have at least a B average (3.0/4.0 system) in undergraduate course work or otherwise give evidence of promise that is judged satisfactory.
- The candidate must submit a 1-page personal statement stating why this certificate will add value to their career path.
- The candidate must submit 2 letters of recommendation.
- English Proficiency Requirement
- 520 (paper-based test), or
- 190 (computer-based test), or
- 80 (internet-based test)
- Submit passed USMLE scores to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GRE is not required.