The University Health Services pharmacy, located on the main campus offers pharmacy services to UC students.
Our goal is to provide quality pharmaceutical care with an emphasis on educating our patients on the proper use of their medication both prescription and nonprescription, while instructing them on how to be active participants in their pharmaceutical care.
We gladly fill:
- Prescriptions written by University Health Services (UHS) providers
- Prescriptions written by an outside provider
- Prompt dispensing of prescription medication on campus.
- Patient counseling
- Select over-the-counter medications
- Select diabetic supplies
- Call ahead refills to save time
- Ability for your prescription to be delivered to our Holmes location for Medical Campus students
- Limited third party prescription coverage
UHS Holmes Location (Medical Campus) pick-up service:
- Students with UC Student Health Insurance coverage can arrange to pick up their prescriptions at the UHS Holmes Location during operating hours.
- Prescriptions must be picked up no later than 4:00 p.m.
- Please call the UHS Lindner Location (Main Campus) pharmacy for details, or ask your provider about this service at the time of your visit.
Methods of Payment:
- Bearcat Card
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express