How to Apply
The Thoracic Residency Program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and accepts applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applicants must register with BOTH the NRMP and ERAS.
Application Requirements – Integrated Program
- Applications are accepted through ERAS only – deadline is November 1st
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation/Dean’s Letter
- USMLE transcript
- Current Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) Certification is required at the time of application for a graduate of a medical school outside the US and Canada
Applications will be considered complete and be reviewed once all of the above components are received.