How To Apply
Applications are accepted only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Additional information regarding the program can be accessed via the American Medical Association's FREIDA Online.
Other important points:
- To be competitive, a score of 240 and above on the USMLE Step I is desirable.
- Step II must be passed prior to the start of residency.
- A letter of recommendation from the Chairman of the Department and two letters of recommendation from other colleagues are required.
- The Division of Plastic Surgery at the University of Cincinnati does not sponsor visas. No previous US experience is required.
- ECFMG certification is not required at the time of application, but is required by the match.
- The deadline for application is December 1.
Questions, please contact: Kathy Hoh, firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 588-4363