The 2017 ROSE Program application is now closed!
Requirements in order to apply:
1) Resident of OH, KY, or reciprocity & metropolitan counties in IN*
2) Sophomore or Junior undergraduate
3) Must have taken:one year of chemistry with lab, one year of biology with lab, & one semester of organic chemistry with lab
How to Apply
The following steps must be completed by January 23, 2017 at 5PM EST in order to be considered for the ROSE Program:
Submit the Online ROSE Program Application including $30 application fee.
The following must be uploaded directly to the ROSE Program Application Portal:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- We will only accept TWO Letters of Recommendation.
- Letters must be uploaded by the Letter Writer.
- Copy of permanent US resident card (if you are a foreign applicant; includes Canada).
- School officials must send an official transcript through their electronic transcript system using the email address email@example.com.
If the school does not utilize an electronic transcript system, please have the Registrar send an official transcript to the following address:
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
ATTN: ROSE Program
231 Albert Sabin Way
PO BOX 670552
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0552
To check the status of your transcript, please visit your Application Status Page.
Transcripts will be uploaded to your application within 1 week after they are received and processed.
After receiving your transcript, we are unable to upload an updated one to your application.
*You must be a United States citizen or permanent resident (with permanent residency visa). Therefore, a copy of a permanent residency visa is required at time of application. Please send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot consider your application complete until we receive this.
NOTE: Incomplete applications will not be considered by the Admissions Committee and will ultimately disqualify you from consideration for admission into the ROSE program. Before submitting your application packet, please ensure that all documents (including forms) are included.
Please check your status (updated weekly) to verify when your application packet has been received by the College of Medicine. Allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
All applicants’ statuses will be updated on the application status page as admissions decisions are made.