Ferhan A. Asghar, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
Clinical Interests & Research • Awards
Societies • Board Certification • Education • CV
Disorders of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, including degenerative disease, trauma and deformity.
- Cervical Spine Study Group, Medtronic Sofamor-Danek
- American Orthopaedic Association- Resident Leadership Forum
- Eppright Award for Student Research, Baylor College of Medicine
- Golden Key National Honor Society, Johns Hopkins
- Phi Beta Kappa, Johns Hopkins
Back to top
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Orthopaedic Association (Emerging Leaders Program)
North American Spine Society
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Baylor College of Medicine
University of Michigan Hospitals
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
More detailed information about Dr. Asghar can be found on his CV.