Michael T. Archdeacon, M.D., M.S.E.
Director, Division of Musculoskeletal Traumatology, University of Cincinnati Medical Center
Professor and Vice Chairman of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine
Clinical Interests & Research • Awards
Societies • Board Certification • Education • CV
Trauma, Complex Fractures and Complications
Complex and problem fractures, including the treatment of polytraumatic injuries, periarticular fractures and pelvis acetabulum fractures.
- Faculty Resident's Appreciation Award
University of Cincinnati, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 2nd Place - Resident Essay Contest
Cleveland Orthopaedic Society
- Chief Resident Teaching Award
Case Western Reserve University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Resident Scholarship Award
AAOS Basic Course for Orthopaedic Educators
- Orthopaedic In-Training Exam CWRU Departmental Award
Scored highest in department with 97th percentile on 1998 OITE
- 1st Place - Post-Doctoral Paper Award
Fifteenth Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference
"The Effects Of Torsional Loading Conditions On Bovine Cortical Bone Strength"
- Omicron Delta Kappa - National Leadership Honor Society
- Alpha Eta Mu Beta - Biomedical Engineering Honor Society
- Alpha Epsilon Delta - Premedical Honor Society
- M.H. Rykoski Engineering Academic Scholarship
- Phi Eta Sigma - Freshman Honor Society
- Frank E. Davis Memorial Academic Scholarship
Back to top
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Inc.
Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Medical Association
Ohio Orthopaedic Association
Mid-American Orthopaedic Association
Cincinnati Academy of Medicine
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
The Ohio State University College of Medicine
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University Hospitals of Cleveland
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Tampa General Hospital
More detailed information about Dr. Archdeacon can be found on his CV.