How to Apply
Candidates should have successfully completed ACGME approved neurology residency training. The candidate to be considered for a position in the program should submit the following documents to the program coordinator by email at email@example.com:
- 1-Fill an application form- A copy can be obtained by emailing the program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2-Curriculum Vitae
- 3-Personal statement of professional goals.
- 4-Copy of medical school diploma.
- 5-Official medical school transcript.
- 6-Official transcripts of USMLE or NBME scores.
- 7-ECFMG certificate (if applicable).
- 8-Visa status (if applicable). The institution only sponsors J-1 Visa which you must have at the time of your application.
- 9-Copy of completion certificates from prior residency and/or fellowship training programs.
- 10-Three original letters of recommendation from neurologists familiar with the candidate’s work, professional, academic, and personal qualifications. Letters from The Neurology Residency Program Director and Department Chairman should be included.
Once your application materials have been received and evaluated, competitive candidates will be contacted directly for an interview. Applicants are encouraged to submit their information as soon as possible since earlier invitations to interview will allow for greater flexibility in scheduling and there are limited interview slots available.
We accept applications on a rolling basis until the fellowship position is filled.