FRIDAY, APRIL 7th - 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Cincinnati Medicine would love to host you at our 2017 Second Look @ Cincinnati!
You should come ready to roll-up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to get a glimpse of a day in the life of a Cincinnati doctor. You will have the opportunity to participate in pre-clinical workshops, talk with current medical students to get an overview of student life, learn about Cincinnati Medicine’s innovative curriculum and novel partnerships with nationally ranked institutions within our academic health center. Opportunities to hear more about financial aid and housing will also be available.
Some of the day’s activities will include:
- Interactive workshops run by esteemed and collaborative UCCOM faculty
- Tours of our academic health center hospitals that make up one of the nation’s most consolidated academic health centers
- Student panels who are eager to welcome you to their community
- A Financial Aid overview of important dates, deadlines, and helpful tips
- Understand how Cincinnati Medicine will prepare you to be an outstanding clinician and leader in academic medicine
- Learn about service opportunities (international and domestic) where you will be able to lend a helping hand and make a difference
- Chat with our alums about their experiences at Cincinnati Medicine and what it’s like to be a practicing physician post medical school
- “Research” our research and hear about ways to tap into premier research at Cincinnati Medicine
- Dine in style at one of Cincinnati’s most historic downtown venues followed by a casual mixer with current MedCats who are eager to welcome you into the student body
By the end of the day, our goal is for you to reaffirm your decision to pursue a career in medicine in Cincinnati!
See you soon... and Go MedCats!